Knife Sharpener: ZWEISSEN Z-Sharp 1000, Red - Package of 4
WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE ZWEISSEN Z-SHARP 1000, YOU ARE BUYING 4 AT A TIME.
ZWEISSEN is all about precision professional quality kitchen tools designed for home use and delivered at great value. The ZWEISSEN Z-Sharp 1000 is a great knife sharpener that every kitchen should have. The Z-Sharp 1000 is perfect to sharpen dull, ceramic knives.
The ZWEISSEN Z-Sharp 1000 includes three sharpening stages for your knives. The first two stages feature two tungsten carbide pre-set sharpening angles which ensure a perfect edge every time. The final stage is a ceramic stage that polishes the knife and gives it a final razor sharp finish. In the first stage, considered to be the "coarse" stage, cycle the knife back and forth 7-8 times, or as necessary, pulling the knife toward you. Use moderate pressure to get a sharp edge, but also protect the knife from damages. In the second stage, the "fine" stage, move knife back and forth again about 7-8 times to polish and hone the edge of the knife. In the final stage, place your ceramic knife into the "V" slot using slight downward pressure and cycle the knife back and forth 3-5 times. This will polish off the knife and give it a perfect finish.
The ZWEISSEN Z-Sharp 1000 features rubber feet and a comfortable handle, making it very easy and simple to use. The three-stage design is intended for knives with a two-sided cutting edge, so be sure to check before you begin sharpening. Most knives are designed like this. The Z-Sharp 1000 is only for ceramic knives and is not suitable for stainless steel knives.
- Professional three-stage sharpening mechanism
- Creates double-beveled, razor-sharp edges that last up to twice as long as a regular edge
- Wheel sharpening creates a long lasting and sharp edge
- Non-slip rubber base
- Comfortable handle
- For ceramic knives only
- Clean with a slightly damp cloth and dry as needed. Do not place in dishwasher or otherwise submerge the unit
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
- Backed by personal GROSCHE customer service. Please contact GROSCHE (the world wide distributor for ZWEISSEN LINE of professional precision quality kitchen tools) directly if we can help you in any way, we will do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- The ZWEISSEN Z-Sharp 1000 comes with a 3 year warranty. Please contact GROSCHE for all warranty needs. Please ensure you have your original product receipt with purchase date and price paid for all warranty needs.