GROSCHE MILANO STONE Stovetop Espresso Maker - Mint Green, avail. in 2 sizes, Pack of 4
Login or Create Account to view pricesLog in Create Account
- Available in 6 & 9 espresso cup sizes
- Unique speckled stone finish
- Compatible on all gas, electric and propane camping stoves. Does not work well on induction stove tops
- Certified safety valve to avoid any internal pressure build up
- Burn guard and soft touch handle
- Replacement parts available
*SOLD IN MINIMUM PACKS OF 4*
New Premium Milano Stone Moka Pots
The MILANO STONE from GROSCHE is a classic Italian stovetop espresso maker, also called a Moka pot. It’s perfect for anyone who enjoys strong coffee or a shot of espresso.
Unlike other filter coffee makers, this brewing method extracts more caffeine and flavours through light pressure in the funnel filter. This gives stovetop espresso a stronger and richer cup than a standard percolator.
Safe for Most Stovetop Types
The MILANO STONE moka pot is made from food safe aluminum a non-toxic silicon gasket seal. You can use it on all gas and electric stovetops, it is however not suitable for induction stovetops.
The MILANO STONE is the only stovetop coffee maker that features a burn guard on the grip to protect your fingers from touching hot surfaces. In addition, it also features a ‘Made in Italy’ certified safety valve that prevents internal pressure from increasing to a dangerous point.
How to Make Stovetop Espresso Coffee
- Firstly remove the top part and the filter funnel of the coffee maker. Fill the lower chamber with cold fresh water up until the safety valve. Make sure not to fill past the safety valve.
- Then fill the filter funnel with freshly fine espresso coffee grounds. Once that’s done, put the filter funnel back into the lower chamber of the MILANO and screw the top part back on tightly. We recommend the Smooth silver espresso as our favorite coffee for the Milano making Italian style moka coffee.
- Next, put the MILANO on your stove on a low/medium flame setting. Turn the stove down when coffee bubbles up from the filter funnel and into the upper section. When the gurgling sound stops, this indicates that the coffee is ready.
- Finally, remove the MILANO from your stovetop and serve. You can drink the coffee as a strong, flavourful espresso or use as a base for a cappuccino or latte.
Perfect Coffee Maker for Camping
This moka pot coffee maker is also perfect for taking camping or traveling! You can put it on a camping stove and brew a delicious cup of moka coffee on the go.
Simply rinse out to clean and you’re all set. For the cottage or the campsite, this is a wonderful way to brew.
50+ Days of Safe Drinking Water with Every Milano Purchase
GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and a certified B Corp on a mission to do good in the world. For every product sold, GROSCHE creates 50+ days of safe drinking water for someone in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water project. What’s better than that?