GROSCHE MILANO Stovetop Espresso Maker - White, avail. in 3 sizes, Pack of 4
Login or Create Account to view pricesLog in Create Account
- Available in 3, 6 & 9 espresso cup sizes
- Compatible on all gas, electric and propane camping stoves. Does not work well on induction stove tops
- Certified safety valve to avoid any internal pressure build up
- Burn guard and soft touch handle
- Replacement parts available
*SOLD IN MINIMUM PACKS OF 4*
Top Selling Moka Pot in North America
The MILANO from GROSCHE is a classic Italian stovetop espresso maker, also called a moka pot. It is one of the top selling, best moka pot collections in North America with over 14,000 reviews and a 4.5/5 star rating!
The MILANO is great for anyone who loves the taste of a strong coffee or espresso. Compared to filter coffee makers and drip coffee makers, this brewing method extracts more caffeine and flavour. This gives stovetop espresso a stronger and richer brew than a percolator.
Premium Quality Stovetop Espresso Maker Features
The MILANO moka pot is made from food safe aluminum a non-toxic silicon gasket seal. You can use it on all gas and electric stovetops, it is however not suitable for induction stovetops.
The MILANO is the only stovetop coffee maker that features a burn guard on the grip to protect your fingers from touching hot surfaces. In addition, it also features a ‘Made in Italy’ certified safety valve that prevents internal pressure from increasing to a dangerous point.
How to Make Stovetop Espresso Coffee
- Firstly remove the top part and the filter funnel of the coffee maker. Fill the lower chamber with cold fresh water up until the safety valve. Make sure not to fill past the safety valve.
- Then fill the filter funnel with freshly fine espresso coffee grounds. Once that’s done, put the filter funnel back into the lower chamber of the MILANO and screw the top part back on tightly. We recommend the Smooth silver espresso as our favorite coffee for the Milano making Italian style moka coffee.
- Next, put the MILANO on your stove on a low/medium flame setting. Turn the stove down when coffee bubbles up from the filter funnel and into the upper section. When the gurgling sound stops, this indicates that the coffee is ready.
- Finally, remove the MILANO from your stovetop and serve. You can drink the coffee as a strong, flavourful espresso or use as a base for a cappuccino or latte.
What is Italian Coffee?
Their love of coffee is something that Italians are known for. In Italy, the most popular way of brewing coffee is in a Italian stovetop espresso maker or moka pot.
While espresso that is purchased in a cafe here is often made in a high pressure machine that runs at around 15 bars of pressure, stovetop espresso makers work with low pressure. Italian coffee is known for being an espresso like coffee that is strong and rich with flavour.
50+ Days of Safe Drinking Water with Every Milano Purchase
GROSCHE is a Social Enterprise and a certified B Corp on a mission to do good in the world. For every product sold, GROSCHE creates 50+ days of safe drinking water for someone in need through the GROSCHE Safe Water project. What’s better than that?